Gandusha in Ayurveda – A holistic approach
Gandusha in Ayurveda is one of the most ancient Ayurvedic practices, which is also known as oil pulling. This Gandusha kriya called Gandusha in Ayurveda is practiced in India, very early during the time of rushi and moonis, which have a wide range of health benefits.
Gandusha in Ayurveda is a natural, effective and holistic approach to healing that uses the principles of Ayurveda to treat your body from the inside out.
Rajeshwari Ayurdhama is best at Gandusha in Ayurveda, we offer, this technique to those who are suffering from bad breath or have tooth decay and other dental problems. We offer the best Gandusha Ayurveda method that helps to improve their oral health and can curb their bad breath. Our trained experts and Ayurveda therapist, are there that can give the best Gandusha in Ayurveda methods which can change your lifestyle.
What is Gandusha in Ayurveda?
Gandusha kriya is also called Gandusha in Ayurveda. In this, method a very large amount of oil is used for gargling. Gandusha in Ayurveda includes the whole mouth being filled up with a large amount of oil that has to be gargled and then taken out.
What is called Kaval Gandusha in Ayurveda?
However, Kavala in Ayurveda is also called oil pulling, in this process, use pure natural oil with less amount keep it inside your mouth and then pull it between your teeth, start with five minutes and practice the same for up to fifteen to twenty minutes and then spit it out.
What difference between Kaval Gandusha & Gandusha in Ayurveda?
The great Ayurveda practitioners, Sushruta and Vagbhata, defined Gandusha as also called Oil pulling. On another side, legendary Ayurvedic expert Charaka has penned down oil pulling as Kavala or Kabala.
However, both are different while practicing the process
- Both Gandusha and Kavala include the use of oil, the decoction is used for cleaning the oral cavity
- But Gandusha is performed using a larger quantity of oil, whereas Kavala makes use of a smaller quantity of oil.
- In Gandusha, as more quantity of oil is used, it can’t keep in the mouth for a longer time. As the mouth is full of oil large in quantity, so there is no movement, so after a few seconds needs to be spit out. But in Kavala, a small quantity is kept inside the mouth and rustled for 15 to 20 minutes then spit out.
- The main difference between Gandusha & Kavala is that in Gandusha, the oil is rustled around the mouth. In Kavala, the oil is kept in the mouth and then gargled, and then spitting it out.
- Kavala in Ayurveda is a single procedure, that can be done at home, but Gandusha in Ayurveda has different types that are done at Rajeshwari Ayurdhama Ayurvedic centers under our expert supervision.
What types of Gandusha processes are carried out at Rajeshwari Ayurdhama Ayurvedic centers?
Here are a few types of Gandusha kriya that one can practice:
- Snigdha or Snehana Gandusha: In this process, the expert at Rajeshwari Ayurdhama, uses herbal oils to nurture and lubricate the oral cavity
- Shamana Gandusha kriya: In this method, our expert uses the same oils and herbs to heal all the various dental problems.
- Shodhana Gandusha: Here in this process, it is not only confined to herbal oils use; lots more are included to cleanse the oral cavity.
What are the Benefits of our Gandusha/kabala kriya?
All types of Gandusha/kabala kriya are done by our expert ayurvedic doctor and trained therapist very perfectly. Our expert ayurvedic doctor and trained therapist practice the process on the people who throng here for the best type Gandusha/kabala kriya methods, and we give the best one as per their needs and satisfaction.
- Our effective Gandusha/kabala kriya process keeps balance to all 3 doshas Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, inside our body
- Optimize the individual’s sensory and motor nerve conductivity
- It detoxifies all toxins and stabilizes the digestive function
- This extensive version of the Gandusha kriya can give strong whitening teeth and get rid of all oral and tooth cavities.
- Our experts use Gandusha oil in this process which helps to kill bacteria in the mouth. The main cause of tooth decay and other cavity problems.
- Our experts use natural plant-based oil that is safe, the oil-pulling process reaches every corner of the teeth. That helps to make your jaw, and teeth strong and reduce tooth decay
- Our natural plant-based oil use in the Gandusha kriya process strengthens the gums. It also helps to remove plaque.
Rajeshwari Ayurdhama is an Ayurvedic center that has excellent facilities in Gandusha in Ayurveda. We offer a wide range of Ayurvedic treatments under one roof! During the treatment, Gandusha kriya can enhance all oral hygiene and is done under the high supervision of Ayurvedic experts. If you want to experience the positive effect of Gandusha, then you can meet the doctor here!! To get effective and cost-affordable Gandusha kriya healing therapy, you can visit our centre.
Read also Yoga Basti in Ayurveda