Since Swarna Bindu Prasahana ancient times, our ancestors used these best practices of holistic lifestyle for the best ayurvedic treatment in Bangalore. Over a period of time, it became a ritual that was integrated into their day-to-day life. These series of rituals are called the ‘Samskaras’.
They are connected with the life’s major events such as pregnancy, birth of the child, naming ceremony, education, marriage, etc. These samskaras will help us to live a complete fulfilling physical and spiritual life.
The term ‘Swarnaparshna’ has its derivations from ‘Swarna’ (gold) and ‘Prashana’ (consuming or digesting). It is also known as its administered in the form of drops.
For the process of swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore, Swarna (gold nanoparticle), Madhu (honey), Gou Ghrita (cow’s ghee), and other herbal or Medhya drugs are given in the form of drops with a prescribed quantity depending on the age, height and weight of the child on the day of Pushya Nakshatra to enhance intellect and memory like Vacha, Brahmi, Shankapushpi, and Ashwagandha.
What is Swarna Prashana? (Swarna Bindu Prasahana)
The unique method of immunization given to the children through their mouth using the ‘Swarna bhasma’ (ash or debris of gold) along with other herbal extracts in the form of semi-liquid is called swarnaprashana, swarnamrutha prashana, suvarnaprashana, or swarna bindu prashana.
This procedure is followed in the swarna bindu Prashana centres in Bangalore to help the children in boosting their intellectual power besides producing nonspecific immunity to fight against general disorders.
Also, the swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore is beneficial to special children with autism, attention deficit, hyperactivity, learning difficulties, delayed milestones, etc.
Why Swarnaprashana on Pushya Nakshatra Day?
Pushya is one amongst the 27 nakshatras. It is otherwise called Pusya, Pushka, Pushya, Indrapurohita, as it is thought to be generally favorable among different stars, that is referred to as “The Star of Sustenance” which means “flourish”, or “Nourisher” and so on.
It implies on giving sustenance like how a mother deals with their children. Overall, it is the best day for following exercises: To take prescriptions, to establish trees and to plan spices.
Daily dose of swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore should be given for a minimum of 1 month to a maximum duration of 3-6 months. Similarly, this is given once in a month for a minimum of 30 months to a maximum duration of 90 months on the Pushyanakshatra day which comes once in 27 days.
Duration and Time to Give Suvarna Prashan
The swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore will ask the child to take the drops every morning with an empty stomach or on the day of pushya nakshatra. The drops have to be given to the baby by the parents by facing north and the kid should face east while giving the drops in an empty stomach to enhance better absorption. After the procedure, the child can be fed after a duration of 30 minutes but avoid giving junk foods on that day.
Dosage of SuvarnaPrashan Drops
The dosage for swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore can be given for a new born baby until it attains 16 years of age. The prescribed drops suggested by the best ayurvedic centre in Bangalore like the Rajeshwari Ayurdhama are as follows:
- Newborn to 2 years of age – 2 drops
- 2 years of age to 16 years of age – 4 drops
Also, the ayurvedic clinic in Bangalore ensures that drops should be kept at room temperature and should not get exposed to direct sunlight. Note that do not store the drops in the refrigerator. The swarna prashana drops can be used upto 5 years when it is stored in a shady place at room temperature.
Why is This Recommended Only for Kids?
The first few years and months of a child’s life are important to maintain cognitive, emotional and physical growth. Scientific evidence for the swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore also suggests that if the brain fails to receive appropriate stimulation during the initial years of life, then it can be very difficult for the child to rewire itself at a later stage.
Benefits of Swarna Bindu Prashana
The swarna bindu prashana centres in Bangalore know that this best ayurvedic treatment in Bangalore serves multiple benefits. Some of them include:
- It improves physical strength and immunity (Bala).
- It enhances the digestive and metabolism power (Agni).
- The swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore aids the kids in preventing recurring illnesses like cough, cold, fever, and allergies.
- It improves grasping and retention power.
- It Improves memory or intellect (Medha).
- The ayurvedic clinic in Bangalore ensures that children from illness can be cured be it any type of illness that occurs due to seasonal changes.
- It enhances the skin tone or complexion providing radiant glow to the skin (Varnya).
- It aids in preventing eye and ear related disorders.
- The immune system of diseases gets stronger making the baby to have a good growth and have a long life (Aayush).
- The child can behave morally in a good way (Punyam) after getting the best ayurvedic treatment in Bangalore.
- The swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore makes the child to stay successful or auspicious in the future (Mangalam).
- It has been proved that swarna bhasma possesses antioxidants, antidepressants, antibacterial, anticancer and anti-rheumatoid properties.
- The swarna bindu prashana eliminates the evil effects of planets which are primarily the side effects (Grahapaham).
- It has the ability to treat different kinds of fevers like aantra jwara, vishajwara, and general weakness.
- It acts as a nerve stimulant and aids in detoxifying the body.
Moreover, as we know a human brain can grow rapidly within 1 to 16 years of life. Swarna bhasma aids in accelerating the growth of the brain and boosts up its utilization capacity if swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore is done during this phase.
To sum up, parents and children do not come across difficulties after giving swarna prashana because the dosage of swarna prashana is too minimal to prevent any adverse effects. If you want to get the best swarna bindu prashana in Bangalore with an exclusive treatment, Rajeshwari Ayurdhama would be the right choice as this best ayurvedic clinic in Bangalore is equipped with experts to tailor the treatment procedures as per your need.
Read also Yoga