“According to Ayurveda, stress on the body and mind is the primary reason for all problems – physical, mental, social, family, relationships, economical and spiritual problems in our life.”
Body and Mind are not two different things – but they are reflections of each other. All physical health problems have their source in the mind. And all mental stress and psychological fears are reflected in our physical body. The Ayurvedic approach to stress management is focused on relieving the stress from the Nervous System, while improving the relaxation of the entire body.
Types of Treatments
- Sarvanga and Shiro Abhyanga (Medicated herbal oil massages)
- Bashpa Sweda (medicated steam bath)
- Shiro Pichu
- Shiro Dhara
- Sneha Basti
- Yoga and meditation
- Internal Herbal Medicines
- Relives stress and strain.
- Controls depressive tendencies, anxiety and other psychosomatic disorders.
- Pacifies the mind.