The ayurvedic spa in Bangalore includes the most effective ancient lifestyle practice of cleansing and healing techniques to create harmony and improve a person’s overall wellbeing. Customized treatments are provided like deciding what type of oil or herbs to use, and what type of massage to ensure the body feels rejuvenated after the treatment.
At the heart of Ayurveda is panchakarma ayurveda therapy and spa. It plays a vital role in a classical way to detoxify the body, carried out using a mix of hands-on therapies, herbs or plant medicines and the application of oils, steam, and purgatives to cleanse the system of toxic.
Getting the best ayurvedic massage in Bangalore from the ayurvedic centre like Rajeshwari Ayurdhama, adds an array of benefits because all the treatments provided in this best ayurvedic spa in Bangalore goes beyond relaxation and beautification. The ayurvedic therapist here is well-trained to focus on the ‘marma points’ which is similar to the pressure points in reflexology, acupressure and acupuncture.
What are Ayurvedic Spa Treatments?
Most Ayurvedic spa treatments involve some level of massage, with remedial or therapeutic essential oils which are naturally personalised to suit your dosha. The best ayurvedic spa in Bangalore incorporates tapping, kneading and squeezing along with the more traditional massage strokes you would expect or anticipate.
The style and flow of the massage provided during the panchakarma ayurveda therapy and spa is determined by who you are, and what your body needs exactly for balance and wellbeing at the time.
What to Expect from an Ayurvedic Treatment?
Before your treatment in the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore begins, your therapist will enquire you about your lifestyle and health, to determine your dosha. He/ she may also assess your skin type, and choose herbal-infused oils accordingly. Because it is so personal where no two ayurvedic treatments are the same.
If you have to get the best ayurvedic massage in Bangalore, the therapist will tailor the intensity and level of pressure that suits you the best. During an Ayurvedic massage, your therapist may utter dosha mantras, to help balance your mind, body, and spirit. The massage will be quite oily, and some of the oil gets rubbed into your forehead and hair.
How to Get Prepared for an Ayurvedic Spa Treatment?
Before You Go
Don’t make any arrangements for a couple of hours during or after your treatment. You’ll need time to relax and wash the herbal oil out of your hair or body. It’s a good idea to refrain from alcohol and large meals in the hours leading up to your treatment, too.
Also, check with the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore in advance about what you should wear during the ayurvedic treatment because the best ayurvedic massage in Bangalore are usually very oily, so if you choose to wear anything, ensure it’s dispensable.
Any Ayurvedic treatment provided by the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore will be tailored to suit you, so your therapist is likely to ask detailed questions regarding you and your health, in order to determine which oils and massage strokes will best suit your body as stated above. Before the start of your session for all types of best ayurvedic massage in Bangalore, it is important to tell your therapist if you have any medical issues or concerns regarding your health because sometimes not all oils or massage techniques are safe during pregnancy.
You’ll probably want to relax for a while in the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore by taking a long, leisurely shower to wash off all the herbal oil. Try to sip some water to rehydrate yourself and enjoy feeling composed, calm, and balanced for the rest of the day.
Facilities Available at Rajeshwari Ayurdhama
There are more facilities available in this panchakarma ayurveda therapy and spa. Some of them include:
Ayurvedic Manicure & Ayurvedic Pedicure
The special steps designed for ayurvedic manicure and ayurvedic pedicure include the following:
- Soaking the hands /legs in medicated decoction (Antimicrobial in action)
- External olation of hands/legs to combat the dryness of nails.
- Scrubbing is done in the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore with the help of herbal scrub to remove any dry or dead skin.
- Reflexology massage is done with suitable herbal creams or ointments.
- The wrapping and application of herbal paste is done in the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore to maintain good health and to give a radiant glow in both hands and legs.
We are specialized in providing authentic ayurvedic facial treatment. It is performed in this ayurvedic spa in Bangalore by using ayurvedic products which means it is completely customized depending upon the individual skin type. It includes
- Analysis and consultation
- Softening with steam and warm towels
- Application of treatment masks
- Application of toners
- Application of moisturizer
Ayurvedic Hair Spa
Hair spa ayurvedic in this best ayurvedic spa in Bangalore helps in treating the following conditions like
- Head massage
- Hair pack
- Hair wash
- Application of serum which induces strong and healthy hair with more volume
- Reduces dandruff by anti-dandruff spa
- Reduces hair fall by anti-hair fall spa
- Aids hair growth, good sleep and reduces stress.
Moreover, Rajeshwari Ayurdhama, the best ayurvedic spa in Bangalore offers immense relief from stress and also helps you to relax your vital senses.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Spa:
Some of the most glaring benefits after getting the treatment from the ayurvedic spa in Bangalore include:
- Prevents and treats issues related to the central nervous system
- Hydrates, and nourishes the entire body
- Enhances the overall sensory organs’ functions
- Minimizes stress and fatigue
- Aids in anti-aging and brightening effect
- Enhances the energy flow in the body
- Plays an important role in enhancing the flexibility of the body
- Improves spiritual awareness
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves skin texture, tone and complexion
- Offers nourishment and glow to the skin
- Softens the skin with a supple effect
- Aids hair growth and reduces hair fall or dandruff
- Prevents premature greying of hair
- Improves the overall quality of life
To conclude, Rajeshwari Ayurdhama is the best ayurvedic spa in Bangalore to provide ayurvedic spa and medicinal therapies which has proven to provide relief from mental stress since ancient times. Schedule an appointment with our expert therapists today to enjoy a broad range of affordable ayurvedic treatments.
Read also Best Ayurvedic Spa in Bangalore