The word Bashpa refers to steam. Bashpa sweda is a sudation therapy where the steam is given with the help of steam chamber.
The patient is placed inside a special wooden sauna chamber with only the head exposed. Medicated herbal steam is then allowed to permeate into the entire body. This treatment may require regular doses of cold water sprayed on the patient to prevent dehydration.
20 TO 25 MIN
The treatment duration depends on the severity of the condition.
7 days, 14 days
The treatment course duration depends on the severity of the condition.
- Persistent and uniform heating of the body parts.
- Softens and brightens the skin.
- Stimulates digestion.
- Reduces stiffness in joints
- Relives stress
- Expelling toxins from the skin.
- Chronic pains
- Stiffness of joints
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diseases manifested due to disturbances in fat metabolism